MENU

Slide

Sponsored Review: Bifesta Cleaning Sheets + Makeup Remover

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Came home to find a pretty package sealed with a bow sitting on my bed waiting for me!
Mummy said that it was couriered to our house that evening, not having ordered anything online lately, i was extremely curious to find out the contents of that pretty bowed package!

Have a peek, shall we!


Mandom sent me their latest cleansing sheet + makeup remover from Bifesta [pronounced as Bee-festa: Which means Beauty Festival in Japanese, a celebration of beauty where beautiful skin can be achieved quickly & easily with effective makeup remover]



These cleansing sheets and makeup remover are well loved in Japan. 3 Bottles of Bifesta makeup remover is sold every minute in Japan, just imagine that! They used to be known as Cleansing Express and it was pretty popular in SG at a point of time but i've never gotten around to try it cos I've always stocked up on my favorite loreal eye & lip makeup remover, glad to get to try it out now!




My usual LOTD for work, I've always made sure that my makeup is fully off before i go to bed, even if i'm back really late and tired like after clubbing etc I'd still make a point to remove all my makeup first because sleeping with makeup on and imagine all the grime and oil from the entire day.. Eeeeeewww. Gotta let the skin breathe!

And of course, i wouldn't want to give myself any wrinkles by using a lousy quality makeup remover which i might have to rub my eyes over and over again to get rid of my eye makeup, major wrinkle alert!!!

So i'm testing the Bifesta Makeup Remover, , it's actually a water-based makeup remover! Interesting because i've always been using oil based makeup remover so this is something new, poured some on the cotton pad.. and press gently against my eye for about 10 seconds or so..



Almost no trace of makeup left on my eyes! Hmm, doesnt make my whole eye area all greasy like how it will normally be after using my oil based makeup remover/ Very effective! hahah you can even see the very distinct line that the cotton pad ends on my cheek.

Tried the Cleaning Wipes too, There are two types, Purple packaging is for oily skin (me!) and the pinky one is for Normal and Dry skin! I'm not usually a cleaning wipes kinda girl, but man these sheet are something. You know how you usually have to splash your face with some water after using cleaning sheets to remove makeup right? If not there will be this eeky sticky feel?



It's the ultimate must have for every lazy girl isn't it? Just wipe and go to bed and zZz.. don't even have to bother with skincare unless your skin is super dry i guess? I wouldn't know with my mad oily skin

The [Oily Skin] cleaning sheets contain Glycerin to moisturize and tightens pores with witch hazel, while the [Normal to Dry] cleaning sheets hydrates your skin with ceramide and gives you a dewy, moist finish!

Thanks Mandom for these awesome products! (:



♡ Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hellos, may i know what is the app that you are using for all your photos?